Monday, June 25, 2012

Feeling a Little Sad Today....



Things are going along well in Vanuatu. 
Translation is moving right along. My son and family are in Port Vila 
working on consultation, but they will be going back to the village next 
week. 
God is always faithful, and it blesses me to see Him work in their 
lives and the Ni Vanuatu. 
 I had someone ask me yesterday 
how long they have been there, and when I stopped to calculate I came up 
with at least 10 years.
That really gave me pause, but  I know it is true when I look at my grandchildren 
and see how much they have grown. 
They all were babies when they left. 



John Mark has been busy, and he looks happy about it doesn't he?
The boy loves to fish and he is good at it . 


I had a Skype call just a few minutes ago. 
I never take the calls for granted....
Joel and David were calling to say hi. 
We got disconnected and there was no video, but that's okay, 
hearing their happy voices makes me smile. 

                                                                   Joel                                         David

                                          

I got this photo last month. 
Yes, they really are eating slugs and enjoying it. 
I can't say that looks good to me, but it made me smile...




My one and only grand daughter is going to be 13 soon. 
She is a sweet girl.
I got an e-mail from her today.  Sometimes I really miss her. 
She told me that she misses me today....

Things are good in Vanuatu.... 
but I'm missing my grand children today.

0 comments: