Saturday, December 25, 2010

God Has Done Great Things...


I am a blessed Grandma this year. I have all my grandchildren together.

Last night as My oldest grandson and only granddaughter read the Christmas Story aloud from Luke my heart felt full as we read Mary's Prayer and I had to rejoice with her at God my Savior for His gracious Love and Mercy toward me.
And Mary said:
"My soul exalts the Lord,
And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.
For He has had regard for the humble state of His bond slave,
For behold, from this time on all generations will count
me blessed.
For the Might One has done great things for me;
and holy is His name.
And His Mercy is upon generation after generation
toward those who fear Him.
He has done mighty deeds with His arm;
He has scattered those who were proud in the thoughts of their heart.
He has brought down rulers from their thrones.
and sent away the rich empty handed.
He has given help to Israel His servant,
In remembrance of His mercy,
As He spoke to our fathers,
to Abraham and his offspring forever."

Merry Christmas!!!

0 comments: