Friday, December 24, 2010

Sierra's Story

I have eight wonderful grandchildren. EIGHT...
What a blessing. They range from the ages of 21( Jon turns 21 in a week)and the youngest will be four in three days.
Each one has their own unique personality.

They are all here for Christmas. You can read about some of the goings on at
www.stapescoop-kas.blogspot.com/

Never have I had them all together at once, and I'm loving it.

I asked Sierra, the only sweet girl, if she would like to share about her time here. She agreed.
So here is her first post.

I came to Grandma and Grandpa's house on the 19th of December. They have three cats, one is called Marshall, another Magnet, and the last Monalinga. Grandpa and Grandma own two houses one in Nebraska and one in Colorado. They drove to Nebraska to meet us. They only brought two of the cats, Magnet and Marshall because Monalinga has hissy fits in the car.
I like Grandma and Grandpa's cats. I like all animals. I just saw Grandma whack our cousins dog Whiley because he knocked down the game my mom was playing with my brother. She didn't hurt him but she hurt his feelings, and I scolded Grandma. Our cousins came on the 22 of December, they brought two of their dogs, and we are all crowded into Grandma's house. The cats are not happy about the dogs.
It isn't snowing here, but it is cold.
One of my brothers aaaalways begs my Grandma to shoot her Cardinals in the back yard, but she aaaaaaalways says NO. She LIKES her Cardinals.
My dad, brothers, and cousins have been hunting, I don't I can't kill an animal.
We have three deer that they have shot.
They are so proud and I'm so sad.
Right now it is Christmas Eve, and I'm so excited.
I like spending time with my family and relatives

0 comments: